Training & Assessment
Forklift, Excavator & All Training & Licences in Melbourne & Country Victoria
Phone: Main office (03) 9467 9600
Phone: (03) 9467 9600
Aim of Course:
To provide the participant with the basic knowledge and practical skills involved in operating a Front-End Loader.
Objectives of the Course:
· To be confident to operate the Front-end Loader safely and correctly in accordance with manufacturers’ instructions and safe work procedures
· To be confident to carry out pre-operational & post-operational checks
· To be confident to operate safely under varying site conditions
· To be confident to carry out minor adjustments and routine services
· To have sufficient knowledge and practical skills to successfully complete the written & practical assessments
Who Should Attend the Course?
All personnel required to operate a Front-End Loader, or anyone who has an interest in learning how to safely and competently operate a Front-End Loader.
Participants will participate in theory instruction and practical demonstrations & exercises, designed for conducting wheeled or tracked front end loader operations in the civil construction industry:
· Planning & Preparing
· Introduction to the Front-end Loader
· Controls & instruments
· Coolant, fuel and lubrication systems
· Conduct Front-end Loader pre-operational checks
· Selecting, removing and fitting attachments
· Operating & relocating the Front-end Loader
· Carrying out Front-end Loader operator maintenance
· Attaching, securing, lifting, carrying & placing materials
· Clean up
All participants must be 18 years of age or over to attend this course.
All participants will be trained and/or assessed by one of Advancing Industries’ accredited trainers.
Training and/or assessment can take place on your site with your Front-End Loader (conditions apply).
The duration of the course depends on the number of participants and the experience of each participant.
On successful completion of both the Written & Practical assessments, participants will be issued with a Statement of Attainment and a photo Operator’s Qualification Card (valid for 5 years). This card is recognised nationally.